Tuesday 11 January 2011

Serif MoviePlus X3

How's everyone?

Currently I am trying to get Serif MoviePlus X3.
I heard that Serif MoviePlus 5 was a good one so I' trying the next one up.
Maybe it will make my videos better. Who knows till the first trial run and it is put on youtube ^^
I'm also getting it to help xQueenxBoox out as she has to edit alot of videos by herself and because I've done all my homework for college (which is now very boring untill next week when I should be getting some, YaY :D), I thought I would help her out and mix some of the videos too.
It looks like fun :D
I hope it turns out well.

No one has answered my questionnaire :'(
But maybe that means I'm doing good? If no one has answered?
If you want to answer it, its on the right hand side and says Questionnaire/survey. The instructions are in there too.
I translated it by google into French, Japanese and Korean. I'm sorry if they aren't good, its google's fault.

Well thats it.
Apart from one last thing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULURULES1994/THEHIDDENASSIAN/THEFORGOTTENWHISPER!!!!!
Hope you have a great 17th and can drive me around soon XD

Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment