Thursday 22 July 2010

My ALMOST audition for 'Don't Stop Believing' on Channel 5


*EDIT: SKIP TO 3:33 FOR JUST THE SINGING AND THE DANCING FOLLOWS AFTERWARDS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE AUDITION!*
Please comment and watch. And SUBSCRIBE!!!
Tell me what you think and if I would have gotten in or if I need to work on anything.
I haven't used windows movie maker this time to edit since it seems to be messing up the uality of my videos.

The songs I sing are:
Don't Stop Believing - Glee
Taking over me - Evanscence
Satiliete - Germany's Eurovision song (I can't remember the girls name)
Our Song! - Buono!
Work this out - High School Musical
Opps! I did it again - Britney Spears
Sadistic dane - HANGRY & ANGRY
Oh! - Girls Generation

Dance song: Massara Blue Jeans by C-ute
I dn't know the dance well as I'm just learning that but I had a feeling that If I did this, they judges wouldn't know as Japanese music isn't really popular here, maybe for the younger generations, but not the older ones like the adults over 25-27+.
Not sure.

I put this up as I couldn't audition since the website didn't say much and the rest is in the video. So check it out ^^

*My Blog* http://littlexmissyx.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment