Thursday 1 July 2010

PJ day and Prom!

Well Prom is tomorow (2nd July) and I can't wait.
I'll take more pictures but my fingernails are purple like my dress and my toes have this mirror shine which is a light pink in the dark and dark purple in the light. I like it. Here are some pictures so that you know what I mean:

<------ Toes (Yes there small but I adore them because I wouldn't be able to stand up without them)
<------ Fingers

I'm also having a PJ day (i you don't live in the UK, it means a day of just staying in your night clothes but other countries may have them, I'm not sure ^^)
Though I have to clean my room out ¬¬

I might to a hair tutorial, Here is the picture of what I'll do it on:



Its my own made up one but I think its really cute and can be used for anything, like casual, going out or even just havinga lazy day like me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment